понедельник, 25 июля 2016 г.

Love Gardening

I had never loved gardening before I grew up. Nowadays I adore my garden and I adore to do something useful. When I was child I hated gardening hovewer now it changed. My grandfather and my mother were very convincing when they told me about gardening. Now I feel some thankfulness.

When I finally realized my interest to gardening? Honestly I don't know I just remember I have wanted to become healthier. It was difficult choice because of I have loved to eat a lot of fastfud.



However I have realized that I can do it without helping from other people. I can do gardening without help by other people. Now I'm proud of myself. This is a new gloriousl experience for me. And I am excited!

Besides that I am glad to know that my vegetables and fruits are absolutely natural. They don't contain any harmful supplements which can affect my health. Furthermore I save a lot of money by horticulture.

This is why gardening is the best way to save own money. I am not a wealthy person but I feel that this helps me to save a lot of money from budget. I don't need in buying vegetables. I think being "green" is not a mistake.



My kids aren't stupid so they have an interest to health. Besides that they having a lot of fun when I am gardening. I believe they enjoy the process. Maybe my kids will do the same things in future. Also gardening is a great opportunityto get rid of stress after job.

This gives me calmness or feeling of hapiness. I adore to do something useful for myself and my family instead of watching TV. I have been never bought vegetables or canned vegetable from store since I started gardening. Now I can grow any vegetable or fruit by myself.

Sometimes I give part of my harvest to neighbors or friends. And they are very glad to know that I have grown this up! Can I convien you to try gardening? Why not? This is the best way to fell yourself better - I have called a lot of reasons. There are a lot of possibilities I think. You can try your own way today or tomorrow. Just believe in yourself! Goodluck!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий